- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Kashmir Tour Packages
Arrival in SrinagarSoon after you arrive in the Srinagar Airport or Railway Station, you will be accompanied by the representative of Bookingcorner to the hotel that is pre-booked. On arrival at the hotel, you will check-in and relax post which you will start with your sightseeing to the banks of Jhelum River from where you catch the beautiful flowers surrounding, in the summer capital of Kashmir followed by Dry fruits, Kashmiri handicrafts, shikaras and wooden mosques. Also, cherish moments with your dear ones at the vast stretches of the Himalayas and on the shikara ride in the Dal Lake followed by a leisure walk in Chahmi-e Shahi, Shalimar Bagh and NIshat. Dal Lake is the second largest lake of Kashmir and is popularly visited by the tourists every year for cruising and houseboat stays. Moreover, take a stroll along the beautiful parks and return to the hotel at the end of the day and stay overnight after having dinner.
Srinagar to SonmargWake up to the early morning breakfast and go out on a drive to Sonmarg that maens the Meadow of Gold in the local dialect. Soon after reaching, you will check-in the prescribed hotel and freshen up. You will find yourself at an elevated height of 2800 meters and count on the views of Amarnath Peak, Kaolhoi Glacier, Machoi Peak and Sirbal Peak along with quality time in the Azure Nallah Sidh River. Go out on hiring a pony for an exciting horse ride to reach the snow-clad Thajiwas Glacier. Wind up the day with your return and stay overnight post having dinner.
Sonmarg to GulmargAfter having breakfast, you will start with your third day on a beautiful note. Set out on a guided transfer to Gulmarg that means Meadow of Flowers, after checking out from Sonmarg. This place is perched at an elevation of 2730 meters and is also renowned as the Heartland of Winter Sports of India” and rated it as Asia’s Seventh Best Ski Destination. Check-in the hotel after undergoing the formalities and enjoy a ropewar ride to Khilanmarg. Further, also experience the Gulmarg Gondola that is the highest and longest cable car ride of Asia and will offer you delightful experiences. You will catch insights of the Kongdoori Mountain, which is close to Apharwat Peak where you can come across many adventurous activities like, rock climbing, skiing and trekking. Return to the hotel and stay overnight!
Gulmarg to PahalgamIn the wake of the morning breakfast, you will pack and prepare to leave for Pahalgam after check-out. Pahalgam is a popular hill station that is located on the banks of Lidder River that trekkers and nature lovers love to discover. If you are here, you will come across River rafting in River Lidder along with angling, followed by some attraction spot like, Avantipur ruins, Anantnag, Betaab Valley and so on. Return to the hotel after shopping famous items for souvenirs like Pashmina Shawals, woolen apparel along with some handicrafts and wooden objects. Stay overnight post return!
Pahalgam to SrinagarPost having the morning breakfast, start with your journey to Srinagar from Pahalgam for your departure to home. This brings an end to the beautiful journey to Jammu and Kashmir.
- Pick up & drop at Srinagar airport.
- Intercity transfers by private car.
- 01 Night accommodation in Srinagar with breakfast & dinner.
- 01 Night accommodation in Sonmarg with breakfast & dinner.
- 01 Night accommodation in Gulmarg with breakfast & dinner.
- 01 Night accommodation in Pahalgam with breakfast & dinner.
- Shikara ride at Dal lake for an hour.
- Toll taxes, state permits, fuel charges and driver’s daily allowance.
- All sightseeing and transfers by an Non AC Vehicle
- All applicable hotel taxes and GST .
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Usage of Oxygen cylinders during the tour
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the “Cost includes” column.
No Details Found