- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Kerala Tour Packages
Arrival in MunnarWhen you reach Cochin, you will be welcomed by the Bookingcorner representative assisting you further to the transfer to Munnar. On your drive to Munnar you will come across the beautiful waterfalls like Valara, Cheyyara, and Attakadu with the spice plantation while you can also stop by to visit the Elephant Care Centre. Post your arrival, you will check-in the hotel and stay overnight after having some local south Indian dishes for dinner. Valara – Valara Waterfalls is located in between Neriamangalam on the eastern border of the Ernakulam District and Adimali of Kochi - Madurai National Highway (NH-49). It is in Idukki district, Kerala, at a distance of 14 km from Adimali. The main attraction of this place is Valara waterfalls. Attukad Waterfall - One of the most popular tourist destinations in Munnar, ideal for trekking and picnics. The place is so beautiful that it attracts a large number of tourists every year to enjoy the sight of the panoramic waterfall and rolling hills. Located between Munnar and Pallivasal in the Idukki District, Attukad Waterfall is a feast for the eyes in true sense. This captivating attraction is surrounded by dark jungle and lush green terrains, reachable only through a wooden bridge. Kodanad - Kodanad is a rural riverside village of Ernakulam district, Kerala, southern India. Kodanad is situated on the south bank of Periyar River, about 42 kilometers east of Kochi. The nearest airport is Cochin International Airport which is about 20 km (12 mi) by road. The village is a major tourist destination because it houses an Elephant training centre.
Munnar local sightseeingStart with the morning breakfast and carry out your wonderful day with some local sightseeing. Enjoy the panoramic views of the highest peak that is Anamudi, the highest peak of South India elevated at a height of 2695 m. Later, proceed on to the Christ Church and continue with your wildlife discovery at Eravikulam National forest, followed by the park and Maupetty Dam where you can enjoy boating and equine riding. Get transferred back to the hotel in the evening and stay overnight! Beside the park as well as visit at Madupetty Dam, a popular outing spot for boating and equine riding en- route to Leading Terminal. Eravikulam National Park is a 97 km2 national park located along the Western Ghats in the Idukki district of Kerala in India. Situated between 10º05'N and 10º20' north, and 77º0' and 77º10' east, it is the first national park in Kerala. Eravikulam National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Mattupetty Dam - (Madupetty Dam), near Munnar in Idukki District, is a storage Concrete Gravity dam built in the mountains of Kerala, India to conserve water for hydroelectricity. It has been a vital source of power yielding along with other such dams, huge revenue to the states. A large amount of perennially available water allows wild animals and birds to flourish. Evening transfer to resort. Overnight at resort.
Munnar to ThekkadyPost the morning breakfast, you will be delighted to cover a small distance to reach the next destination on the charts that is Thekkady or Periyar. Check-in the prescribed hotel post reaching the place and carry out some sightseeing in Periyar National Forest and Mullaperiyar Dam after some rest. You must not miss the water cruise and also the famous Kathakali dance followed by jungle patrol, trekking, nature walks, bamboo rafting and so on. Reach out to the hotel at the end of the day, check-in and stay overnight in Thekkady.
Thekkady to AlleppeyWake up to the morning breakfast and take pleasure in planning out an excursion to Alleppey after check-out from Thekkady. Take pleasure of the cruise in the backwaters that is going to give you a wonderful experience followed by the romantic sunset and an overnight stay in the houseboat in Alleppey, post-dinner.
Alleppey to CochinAfter having the morning breakfast, you will go out on a guided drive to Cochin post enjoying Alleppey. On arrival at Cochin, you will go out for sightseeing in Cochin that includes, St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue, and also Dutch Palace and last but not least, the amazing Harbour Cruise Ride where you will experience the Chinese Fishing Internet. This brings an end to the amazing Kerala Tour Package for 5 Days with your departure for home!
- Pick up fromand drop atCochin International airport.
- Intercity transfers from Cochin – Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom/ Alleppey – Cochin.
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Munnar.
- Accommodation for 01 nights at Thekkady
- Accommodation for 01 night at Kumarakom.
- 04 breakfasts.
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that the vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Boat ride at Kumarakom Lake & Munnar Lake.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the “Cost includes” column.
No Details Found