- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Leh Ladakh Tour Packages
Arrive Leh; 3505 meters / 11567 feetArrive Kushok Bakula airport Leh - 3500m above sea level. Transfer to hotel. Breakfast at the hotel before 09.30 am. Half Day at rest for acclimatization. Lunch at the hotel. After Lunch drive to Visit Shanti Stupa & Leh Palace, Later in the evening walk around local market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Drive Sham Valley & Alchi -70kmAfter breakfast drive to visit 1000 year old Alchi monastery the only Gompa in Ladakh region on flat ground. Thereafter proceed to the Likir Monastrey to visit the splendid three storeys Dharma Wheel Gompa. Here you'll be awestruck with the sight of the massive Buddha statues., Indus & Zanskar river Sangam, drive along the Indus river visiting, Pathar Sahib Gurdwara and Magnetic Hill (where the cars defy gravity), Basgo Palace Hiking only and further on to Leh Hall of Fame (which has a museum of the Kargil War memorabilia) Overnight stay at the hotel.
Tour of Khardungla Pass 18380 Ft. Nubra Valley and Hundur Sand DunesDrive 120 Kms 4/5hrs After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hundur by Afternoon. Rest of the day, Post lunch free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. Overnight stay at the camp.
Your PlanAfter breakfast, proceed for a full day trip to Turtuk Village, is one of the northernmost villages in India and is situated in Nubra Tehsil. The distance from Nubra to Turtuk is approximately It is 170kms/ one way, situated on the banks of the Shyok River. Return to Nubra. Overnight stay in Nubra.
- Meet & Greet at Leh airport.
- Return leh airport transfers by a non ac private car.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Leh with breakfast & dinner.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Nubra with breakfast & dinner.
- 01 Night accommodation in Pangong with breakfast & dinner.
- Inner Line Permits as per the itinerary.
- Environment fee, Wild Life & Red cross fee, Royalty Fee.
- Toll taxes, state permits, fuel charges and driver’s daily allowance.
- All sightseeing and transfers by an Non AC Vehicle
- All applicable hotel taxes and GST.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Usage of Oxygen cylinders during the tour
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the “Cost includes” column.
No Details Found