- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Himachal Adventure Tours
Delhi to ManaliOn your arrival at the Delhi International Airport, you will be greeted by the representative of Bookingcorner who will further assist you in the transfer to Manali that is known as the Switzerland of India. On the route, explore by stopping by the Sunder Nagar Lake, Pandoh dam on Beas River, followed by Bilaspur, Sundernagar, Mandi and Kullu. Soon after you arrive in Manali, get transferred to the hotel and take rest. Stroll along the Mall Road and stay overnight after dinner.
Manali to Rohtang PassPost the early morning breakfast, start the guided tour to the Rohtang Pass or the Snow View Point where you can experience the beauty of the breathtaking nature followed by activities like skiing, paragliding, zorbing, and much more when the same is open for tourists. You will then proceed to the Solang Valley and the Rahalla Falls that are the other must-visit sites that will fill you with joy. Last but not the least, wind up the day with a visit to the Nehru Kund that is going to complete the day. Stay overnight after dinner!
Departure from ManaliManali local sightseeing – Delhi Wake up to the morning breakfast and pack your bags to check-out from the hotel. Transfer to Delhi, enroute visit the local sightseeing of Manali like Hadimba temple, Mall Road . This is the last day of the 3 Days Manali Tour Package which comes to its end on your arrival at the Delhi Airport for catching the flight home.
- To & fro transfers from Delhi airport/ railway station.
- Intercity transfers from Delhi – Manali- Delhi.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Manali with breakfast & dinner.
- Local sightseeing of Manali by Toyota Innova.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Excursion tour to Rohtang Pass.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the “Cost includes” column.
No Details Found