- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Orissa Tour Packages
PuriPick up from Bhubaneswar airport. Then proceed towards famous Sun Temple (Konark) dedicated to lord Surya & Chandrabhaga beach. Then proceed towards Puri, check in at hotel & visit to the legendary Jagannath temple.12th Century temple is known for its annual Rathyatra or Car Festival and series of festivals. Evening enjoy the Golden Beach of Puri one of the largest beach of the world. Overnight stay at Puri. Puri situated on the Bay of Bengal, 60 kilometers (37 mi) south of the state capital of Bhubaneswar. It is also known as Jagannath Puri after the 11th century Jagannath Temple located in the city. It is a holy city of the Hindus as a part of the original Char Dham pilgrimages, of which the other legs are Dwaraka, Badrinath and Rameswaram. According to Hindu teachings, a pilgrimage of the temples of India is not considered complete without a journey to Puri. Konark is a small town in the Puri district in the state of Odisha, India. It lies on the coast by the Bay of Bengal, 65 kilometers from the capital of the state, Bhubaneswar. It is the site of the 13th-century Sun Temple, also known as the Black Pagoda, built in black granite during the reign of Narasimhadeva-I. The temple is a World Heritage Site.The temple is now mostly in ruins, and a collection of its sculptures is housed in the Sun Temple Museum, which is run by the Archaeological Survey of India. Konark is also home to an annual dance festival called Konark Dance Festival, held every December, devoted to classical Indian dance forms, including the traditional classical dance of Odisha, Odissi.
PuriAfter breakfast, proceed to Alarnath Temple, Baliharchandi & Satapada (Chilika Lake) (50 Km) which is a virgin lagoon lake famous for Dolphins and migrating birds and boating through lagoon and virgin island called Rajhans. Then back to puri & proceed to the grand road called Bada-Danda for shopping & night halt. Satapada is a town in Puri district, Odisha, India. In Oriya 'Sata' means 'Seven' and 'Pada' Means 'Village', so the name Satapada means group of seven villages. It is located at a distance of 50 kilometers from Puri, Satapada on Chilika is home for Irrawaddy dolphin.
BhubaneswarAfter breakfast check out and proceed to BBSR (65 Km) reroute visit applique village Pipli-one of the most important cottage industries. Also visit Dhauli Giri, the famous Japanese temple on the hill, the rock edict of Ashoka, the great, Lingaraj temple, Mukteswar temple & Ram Mandir. Over night at hotel, Bhubaneswar.
BhubaneswarAfter Breakfast proceed to Khandagiri Cave, Udayagiri Jain Temple & Iskon temple, Then visit Nandankanan Sanctuary and Biological Park, established in 1979, offering its inhabitants a true feel of their natural habitats, Gharials (crocodile) and White Tiger Nandankanan also runs a lion and a white tiger Safari . Back to hotel & night halt at BBSR.
- Pick up fromBhubaneswar airport and drop at Bhubaneswar airport.
- Intercity transfers from Bhubaneshwar – Puri – Bhubaneswar .
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Puri.
- Accommodation for 01 night at Bhubaneswar.
- 03 breakfasts.
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that the vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the “Cost includes” column.
No Details Found